Friday, April 15, 2011

Today....

Today, I opened up my long abandoned blog(lol), and re-read all my entries, simply cuz I'm bored... so, I came across my last entry, the one saying that I want to be independent. I am wondering whether I'll be able to do that... somehow, it seems far-fetched... but maybe I could, if given the right circumstances maybe... :)

Anyway, I don't really intend on making this a melancholic blog, but maybe its just part of my nature to be sort of melancholic, given my situation, and I just finished reading a sad story, so I guess its inevitable ;)~

I love the weather today,...it was raining... not only that its a perfect weather to sleep in, but also because it provides me a sense of calmness. A sense of state to just relax, and don't think about anything for a while. Of course, stuff like that are short-lived...it is gone as soon as it came. But I love rain, heavy ones, especially... I don't know why though, but it just seems enticing to me. It helps in calming down these seemingly chaotic mind, which is a nice feeling...

A random thought but, I was wondering why sometimes its hard for us to just talk to someone. Of course, that may have been because of a number of reasons, but still... the feeling of wanting to do something yet you can't... it's.... a bit annoying, isn't it? oh well... I guess its a thing that applies as the principle of 'to each their own'... :)

Well, that will be all from me, ttyl~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment