Tuesday, June 21, 2011

YAY!An update! xD

Haha, yes yes I kniow,,, its been a long time since I've updated. Well, can't blame me, I got super super busy these days. Cuz, guess what? I'm now in my 4th week of college life~ hhehe~ Feels great to be a university student. To those who have read my previous entries, yup, I got accepted into UiTM Lendu, taking on Foundation of TESL. Everyday I learn English, English, and more English. Is it hard? Hmm, I'd say, 50/50 ;)

Anyway, life here in college is good in my point of view :) I got lots of new friends, got to know cool seniors, and learn to be independent~ ^^ Sure, I, like others, did not adapt as soon as I get here. There's always the time to adjust oneself to new surroundings~

I'm currently in my friends's room, not yet asleep despite having a class on 8.30 am tomorrow. haha. Ah well, things will work out, somehow. =P My little toe is also hurt, as I got a blister there. It hurts... :( but, I can still walk and stuff, so no big deal~^^

Well, I think that will be it for now. I REALLY got to go to sleep or else I won't wake up tomorrow. Hahaha.

Goodnight all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment